- process order information for goods and services offered through our website for you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us.
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
EMAIL NEWSLETTER: If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about products or services, you may opt out of these at any point and you can ask for your personal data to stop being recorded at this time.
COOKIES AND MONITORING: A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Exoticafrique.com places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. exoticafrique.com’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. Cookies also provide us with information about how this website is used so we can keep it as up to date, relevant and error-free as possible;
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect information about the IP address of your computer, the referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are: To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data and to see our most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
ACCURACY OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED TO EXOTIC AFRIQUE
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
SECURITY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.